I’ve put together a list of my favorite travel products for that jet setter in your life. This gift guide for “the traveler” includes gadgets, journals, and essentials to make flights and road trips more enjoyable.
I have the scratch-off map below and absolutely love taking a coin to different places after we’ve returned home, and one of the products on my wish list is the Fujifilm instant film camera. If I had this little gem, you’d bet I’d past photos all over our walls! It’s similar to that old Polaroid camera I had as a young kid, only a million times better!
Let me know what your favorite item is:
1. USA Map Phone Case – Because everyone needs a travel map phone case in their life.
2. Beats Headphones – To make your flight more enjoyable.
3. Travel Stub Diary – Showcase plane and train ticket stubs, plus tokens from your favorite shows!
4. Matt & Nat Moxy Cross Body Camera Bag – This bag is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect size for a camera!
5. Scratch Map – Like I said, I have this map in our kitchen. Best purchase ever.
6. Neighborwoods Map Coasters – I’ve been looking for unique coasters and these are adorable.
7. Aēsop Jet Set Kit – Unisex travel-sized toiletries. Perfect!
8. Fujifilm Instant Film Camera – I need this in my life. You could say I’m obsessed with taking photos.
9. Henri Bendel West 57th Travel Jewelry Box – No more tangled necklaces with this gem.
And there you have it. Some of my favorite gifts for travelers… swoon!
Filed Under: Gift Guides, Lifestyle, Travel, Travel Essentials