Hi, I’m Rachel and I’m completely smitten with my dogs. So much so that I’m going to hand it over to Malcolm and Ollie for this gift guide. They’ve compiled a list of some of their favorite toys, treats, and accessories for the furry friend in your life.
1. BarkBox Subscription – My parents gifted us a BarkBox subscription and even though Ollie hogs all of the toys and treats, I still look forward to it every month. Follow this link to receive $10 off your first month. I promise your pups will love it!
2. Organic Plush Toys – Mum has been on this organic kick lately, but that’s fine by me because I get new toys. And yes, I’m allowed to say “mum” because I’m originally from Scotland.
3. Bocce’s Truffle Mac & Cheese Biscuits – You could say these treats are addictive.
4. Orbee-Tuff Raspberry with Treat Spot Dog Toy – This was my favoritest toy in the entire world until I lost it under a couch in Florida. Rest in peace, raspberry friend. You bounced high and smelled nice — like mint.
5. Plaid Collar in Green – Since I’m a Scottish lad, I quite like tartan. I think every dog should own a plaid collar or two.
6. Hemp Stripe Rectangle Dog Bed – After living in a dirty animal shelter in Arizona, I’m all about luxury and comfort. This dog bed is the bee’s knees.
7. Scottie Dog Toy Set – If Santa Paws left this toy set under the Christmas tree next week, I wouldn’t be mad.
8. Classic Kong – When mom and dad fill one of these babies with creamy peanut butter, I dance around the apartment and bark with joy.
9. Barkworthies Bully Sticks – Even better than raw hides and odor free. It’s important that my breath smells nice ’cause there are tons of hot
bi- ladies in this building.
10. Fruitables Dog Treats – Pumpkin and cranberry is my favorite combination. Fruitables and tummy rubs, please!
Will Santa Paws be visiting your pets this year?
Filed Under: Dogs, Gift Guides, Lifestyle