Did everyone have a good weekend? I hope so! We’re currently in St. Augustine, Florida enjoying a bed and breakfast with lots of character, eating good food, and soaking up some sunshine. And of course we brought Ollie and Malcolm. Our dogs have been in more hotels than I’d care to admit.
Since I’m joining the Weekly Wishes link-up once again, let’s discuss last week’s goals.
1. Yoga every morning. I drank coffee and read blogs every morning. Does that count? Let’s try this goal again. 2. Start packing for Boston. I’m making progress by going through all of my clothes and getting organized. It’s a good start. 3. Malcolm’s birthday. I didn’t bake anything since we were running errands all day, but I did take some cute photos and my husband totally sang happy birthday to him. It was hilarious. 4. Finish my first photography post. I did it! If you missed my first photography post you can find it here. I love the tips I included because they pertain to DSLRs and point and shoot cameras.
And now for this week’s goals:
1. Consume all of the food in our pantry. Have you ever tried moving a bunch of food to another state? It’s a pain in the butt. I plan on making a list of everything in our pantry and finding new recipes to use up these ingredients. It’ll be more convenient for us this way, plus we won’t have to be wasteful.
2. Finalize my new blog design. I’ve wanted a new blog design since March and the time has finally come! I’ve been working with a wonderful designer and we’re almost finished tweaking the pages. I can’t wait to debut the new look!
3. Clean out my inbox. This is a constant struggle for me because I’m terrible at responding to emails. If you don’t hear from me for a while, it’s not because I’m being rude, I promise. I’m just slow and overwhelmed. Sorry!
4. Start a new book. While I’m patiently awaiting the third book in the Divergent series, I need something else to occupy my time. Any suggestions?