Finding unique gifts for my husband can be a challenge because he never gives me any ideas (thanks, Brandon… smooch). Plus, when he really wants something– like a drone that flies around while recording HD videos– he’ll get it for himself. Boys will be boys. That’s why I find myself thinking about the perfect gift for months and months, but still scrambling at the last minute.
This gift guide for him contains some of my absolute favorite items this season. Use them as stocking stuffers or as a main gift. I promise he’ll love everything!
1. Maca Root Razor Relief - Because your guy deserves nice products, too.
2. Whiskey Stones - Chill whiskey without diluting it.
3. Beard Pack - Keep his beard neat with this care set.
4. Molton Brown Sartorial Shaving Collection – Expensive for shaving gear, but top-notch and super sleek.
5. Men’s Bean Boots by L.L.Bean - Keep his toes warm and dry with stylish Bean Boots.
6. Nailed It Desk Organizer - How unique is this desk organizer? I love it!
7. Burger Flipper – Your man will be king of the grill with this silver flipper.
8. Wool Blend Laptop Sleeve – This sleeve is so Brandon. I could see him carrying this everywhere.
9. Scented Candle in Gift Box – A relaxing scent made especially for men.
What are you getting your guy this Christmas?
Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin’
You should be reading:
He Died: A New Dating Philosophy
Let’s Play A Game